Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Letter 2007




Welcome to our 2007 Christmas letter! This is the letter that keeps on giving as you can look though our past year, and then bookmark this page and check back through the coming year. I'll leave posts throughout the year about our lives, both the big monumental occasions and little moments that I want to savor and share. Please leave us notes and comments so we know you were here!
To summarize our year, Megan is now 4 1/2. She loves to read and learn and can't wait to start kindergarten in July. Emily is 2 1/2 and loves to play with dolls and play outside. She is quite the daredevil as we were at the park this week and found her halfway up the rock wall. She made it all the way to the top as I was biting my fingernails and Tony stood under her. Tony had some major adjustments this year as his parents sold SOS to a company in California. He still works there as the IT Manager. I just take each day as it comes. I think I have finally found my place and contentment in being "just a mom (and wife)". I love that my job is to take care of the three people who mean the most to me (though I wish it paid better :)). I have finally realized that it does go quickly (though some individual days do still drag on) as we are approaching Megan starting school. And, our district now only offers full day kindergarten, so life really will change for us in a few months as we start a new chapter for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment