I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Hair Cut
One of the things I wanted to do when I was 30 was get a new hair cut. I've been wearing the same barrette or ponytail for far too long. So, tonight, Tony's cousin Devan came over and gave me a whole new look. Wow!
Yeah for you, looks great! I showed the kids your recent blog and now we are soon to be eating bananas on a hot dog bun!!!! Hope to see you soon, we miss you all very much! Give the girls huggs and kisses for me. ~Aunt Rachael
Well, I want you to tell the family that I miss them very much ! love kylee
Yay for new haircuts!
ReplyDeleteI like it! :)
Wow! That is a lot of hair that got cut off. The new cut looks super great. Very grown up! :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah for you, looks great! I showed the kids your recent blog and now we are soon to be eating bananas on a hot dog bun!!!! Hope to see you soon, we miss you all very much! Give the girls huggs and kisses for me.
ReplyDelete~Aunt Rachael
Well, I want you to tell the family that I miss them very much ! love kylee