I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Friday, September 19, 2008
The Waiting Chair
This is where Emily sits while we wait for Megan's carpool to bring her home.
Awww...how sweet! She definitely loves her big sister. Oh and your comment about the Lava Caves...I would wait a few years before going. Emily might be a little young to go. The decent down and up at the front of the cave is pretty rocky. Most of the walk is on jagged rocks or over good size rocks to climb over.
Awww...how sweet! She definitely loves her big sister.
ReplyDeleteOh and your comment about the Lava Caves...I would wait a few years before going. Emily might be a little young to go. The decent down and up at the front of the cave is pretty rocky. Most of the walk is on jagged rocks or over good size rocks to climb over.