I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Spring Break and a Day at the Zoo
Megan is on Spring Break this week and next. Monday we went shopping with my mom for Easter dresses and spring clothes. Tuesday we had a playdate and lunch with a good friend, then she and I went coupon shopping at Bashas and put 4 of the 5 kids into Cub Care (I love Bashas). And yesterday the weather was continuing to be absolutely perfect, so that morning I decided that we would go to the zoo with a picnic lunch. We have an annual pass that will expire at the end of this month, so I wanted to get at least one more use out of it.
It was very crowed with everyone on Spring break and a lot of field trips for the kids who are in school, but we broke away from the normal crowds and did the desert loop that we hadn't done in a while. After that, we had our lunch, then played on the playground. The girls wanted their pictures taken on a frog statue (I have them trained well :)) and the grand finale was spending time at the splash pad. Only in Arizona is it hot enough in early March to run through the water in their swimsuits.
Today was back to work as my mom came over and we Spring Cleaned the upstairs. We got a lot done, and it looks and smells fantastic, but we all worked hard. Now it's nap time and as soon as I post I think I may lay down on my bed and read my new photography book with all the windows open.
So far, it's been a great week. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's a great time for visiting the zoo! :) And your girls are total hams, they always have the best smiles for pictures.
ReplyDelete