We decided to have a quiet night at home tonight and read. Megan and I were thrilled with the idea, and Tony and Emily managed quite well. Although the idea was to read independently, Megan and I also took turns reading to Emily. We pulled out sleeping bags and pillows, and even popped popcorn. It was a wonderful night to be without TV, Wii, or computer. Speaking of that, I'm headed back to my book now that the girls are in bed. I'm reading "My Sister's Keeper" so that I can round up a few girlfriends to go out for Kona and a movie as soon as possible.
I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Read-A-Thon
We decided to have a quiet night at home tonight and read. Megan and I were thrilled with the idea, and Tony and Emily managed quite well. Although the idea was to read independently, Megan and I also took turns reading to Emily. We pulled out sleeping bags and pillows, and even popped popcorn. It was a wonderful night to be without TV, Wii, or computer. Speaking of that, I'm headed back to my book now that the girls are in bed. I'm reading "My Sister's Keeper" so that I can round up a few girlfriends to go out for Kona and a movie as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats cute Mom.I looooved the read-o-thon.
ReplyDeleteThats cute Mom.I looooved the read-o-thon.
ReplyDelete