Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moses




We have our first pet. A desert tortoise we named Moses (because Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years). Moses wandered into my parents' backyard this week. They can't keep him because of their pool, so they offered him to us. I have been the hold out on a pet, but I think he may be the most low maintenance pet out there, so we're giving it a try.
We are wondering about the legal status of our pet, so we will be calling on Monday to be sure we're done everything right. But on the Game and Fish website, there is adoption paperwork. Only we would get a free pet that we may have to legally adopt. There may even be a home-vist involved!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great Mom.I like the part that you said:we decied we would keep it becuse Grandma & Papa has a swiming pool. :)

    ReplyDelete