I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Our Star
Megan was Star of the Week in her class last week. I can't tell you enough how much I love her teacher. I got to go in on Friday afternoon while Megan shared her poster she had made and pictures she had brought. We also brought her Molly American Girl doll and first book to share. Then the class made a poster with descriptive words about Megan. Emily even got to add "good sister" to the poster. Her teacher then has all the kids write Megan a letter and made a book for us to take home at the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment