I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Monday, November 09, 2009
Disney Cruise
We had such a magical time on our Disney Cruise, I can't believe it's taken me so long to blog about it! Maybe it's because I don't know where to start. Maybe it's because I have so many pictures that I didn't know which to choose. Either way, it has caused me to fall behind on blogging because to tell you about our trip just seems overwhelming.
So, as a summary, it was amazing. It was everything we had hoped for and more. We were so blessed to have been able to go, and that a large portion was given to us as a gift, and our largest expenses were paid back in March before we even started our adoption!
We left out of Port Canaveral, Florida, then we went to Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Disney's island, Castaway Cay. We had cookies and milk at night from room service. We got to enjoy yummy drinks on the beach. The dinners were incredible and the girls got to try so many new foods, including lobster. We had tea with Alice, and the girls got to play with Belle, Peter Pan, Chip & Dale, and many other friends in the children's activities. We swam and snorkeled and shopped at the various islands. We even had Key Lime pie in Key West. Most nights we had a show that was Broadway quality, but staring many of our Disney friends. Emily even got to be in a show with Mickey and Minnie that highlighted the week's activities.
The girls' travel journals are done, so we'd love to share more pictures and stories with you in person sometime. And I'm working on our family album, so we can always "Remember the Magic"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment