I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Belated Birthday Post
We've been busy around here, so my blogging has fallen behind.
Here are some pictures of how we celebrated Megan's 7th birthday last month. I love traditions, and I love making new traditions for my family that they will happily remember. We started her day with birthday streamers and Krispy Kreme donuts. (Tony went out to get her donuts before they woke up.) I love her "Birthday Girl" shirt that we borrowed from a friend, and notice her new shoes from Amma and Papa? She wanted light-up Twinkle Toe Sketchers so badly and loves them.
Emily and I met her at school with Wendy's for lunch, then headed back at the end of the day to take Otter Pops for her class. After dinner she got her gifts from mom and dad. I had found an entire line of American Girl craft and activity sets at Michael's, and she loves them!
Happy birthday Meggers! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment