I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Christmas Portraits
I play many roles during my days, and one of those is professional photographer. I love taking pictures of my family, and so a few years ago I branched out and started a photography business and love it. I have enjoyed taking pictures of our friends, and making new friends through taking pictures.
Right now I have just opened up my Christmas bookings. I am only doing two Saturdays to be able to get my families in, but not allow it to detract from my family and Allison coming home. So I hope you'll contact me to get your family portrait session scheduled.
http://www.simplesmiles.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment