I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Christmas Eve
Oh I've fallen so far behind! These are a few of my favorite moments from Christmas Eve at my parents' house. Each of my big girls have had an "Anywhere" chair and have loved them to pieces, so that was Allison's big gift from my mom and dad. We're looking forward to her growing up cuddled in her chair for many family movie nights and read-a-thons.
Emily has been waiting for two years to get her Kit American Girl doll (ever since Megan got Molly). She was so excited and loves her. And Megan is my mini-me and loves to take pictures. This year she got a "real" camera and can't wait to add to her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment