Allison has really turned a corner, and walks about half the time on her own free will. I think having a big fluffy dress encouraged that today (it made crawling more difficult) but she is well on her way, and she is so proud of herself when she walks and will take as much praise and attention as she can get.
I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Easter Cuties
Allison has really turned a corner, and walks about half the time on her own free will. I think having a big fluffy dress encouraged that today (it made crawling more difficult) but she is well on her way, and she is so proud of herself when she walks and will take as much praise and attention as she can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment