
Bedtime is my favorite time of day. Not only because I finally have some time to myself and/or with Tony, but the girls are so sweet when they cuddle and so open during those last few moments of the day. Tonight I was saying prayers with Emily. When I got to "I love you Jesus, Amen," she gave me a kiss after I said the words I love you. She amazes me daily with her learning new things and making connections. Bedtime with Megan is also such a special time. Lately I've been letting Tony do her Bible and prayers with her so they can have their one on one time (since I get so much of that during the day), but tonight Tony was busy with something else, so I put her to bed. I love to lay down with her and talk about what ever she wants to talk about. She is so wise for only being 3 - or maybe it's because she's only three and she can see the world without all of the adult "junk" that clutters our lives and thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment