Thursday, February 01, 2007

We're back

I have been such a slacker at our blog. I'm so sorry. Here I send out Christmas cards asking you to keep up with our family through our Blog, then I drop off the face of the Earth.

Well, Christmas was busy, but wonderful. We had all of Tony's siblings in town which meant all the cousins were here to play with. We kicked off our celebration in Williams with a ride on the Polar Express. It was as much fun as we expected. It was an hour train ride with cookies, hot chocolate, singing Christmas carols, and topped off with a visit from Santa himself. He gave each of the kids a silver sleigh bell just like in the book. We hope to make it an annual event.

We then spent an extra day in Williams to play in the snow and visited a deer farm (really a large petting zoo).

Returning home on Christmas Eve, we celebrated with my family including my parents, grandparents, uncle, Steven, and his girlfriend Alexis.

Christmas morning we celebrated with just the four of us, then headed off to Grammy's. And later in the afternoon we went to Papa Steve's.

No comments:

Post a Comment