I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Did You See Us?
This morning our news station FOX 10, brought their helicopter and one of their reporters to Megan's school. We woke up early and headed out to the school at 7:30. It was quite an event will all the students, teachers, and many parents and siblings. But it was hot and the girls lost interest quickly. We did get to walk around the helicopter, then it was time to take Megan to class. But, we were on TV! Did you see us? You have to have known where to look, have a good and big TV, and have a clear pause on your DVR. But, we were there!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment