Saturday, August 02, 2008

Brain Quest Pre-K Workbook


Every once in a while you come upon a product that you want to tell the world about, and since I have a blog, I can. And, since many of my blog friends have little ones, I wanted to share about my great find.
Last week at Barnes and Nobel I saw this workbook and was intrigued as I flipped though it (since we already have the Brain Quest decks and love them), but then realized that I had seen it at Costco before and (rightly) assumed that it would be cheaper there ($7.99).
Well, Emily saw it, and wanted to work on her homeschool tonight, and I was blown away by this workbook. It is just what she needs with color, stickers, and not too much per page to overwhelm her. I've wondered how our preschool homeschooling will go because she and Megan are so different, but this completely held her attention while reinforcing her letters and numbers. It is going to be perfect for our time together when Megan's at school.
I do recommend taking it to Staples (or a similar copy shop) to have it spiral bound. It is great because now it lays flat without trying to close while we work or having to tear out pages. Binding cost me less that $5. Well worth the investment. Just remember to pull out the ABC poster from the back, and possibly the stickers and mini deck pages.
PS-I love it so much, I rated it on Amazon..com. You can read more there. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0761149619

No comments:

Post a Comment