I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Fall Break Tea Party
Yesterday was Megan's last day of fall break. We didn't have anything planned, but I wanted to do something special before she headed back to school, without spending much money. We decided to have a tea party and pulled out her class list to invite her classmates (plus her lifelong friend, Natalie). We had a wonderful time of peanut butter and jelly finger sandwiches, fruit (courtesy of another mom), sugar cookies, and apple juice "tea". They also got to dress up in their fancy dresses that don't get used often enough (Megan and Emily wore old Christmas dresses). Once they had their fill of being mature and lady like, they went up to the playroom to play Hullabaloo and Cariboo. It was a great time for the girls, and a great chance to encourage Megan's school friendships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment