Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slippers




My mom and aunt drove my grandparents out from Michigan last week, and on the drive my fabulous Aunt Sara (With a name like that, how could she not be wonderful?! Yes, I'm named after her.) knitted slippers for the girls. They are fun, bright, warm, and slide like ice skates across the wood floor. Thanks Aunt Sara!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh this bring back such sweet memories. My mom used to make the same slippers for us and the same colors! I wish I still had a pair but oh well I still have my mom at the age of 88! We are so blessed. I miss not seeing you guys.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they took a lot of time to make! I don't have patience for that stuff.
    Megan seems to be enjoying them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Sara needs to teach me how to make those!!

    ReplyDelete