Tuesday, February 03, 2009

New Portraits











I went to a photography trade show and received coupons for a pair of canvas prints to hang in our great room. Despite all the pictures we already have, I wanted something to coordinate with our room. We found a beautiful new place to shoot near our house and got some great pictures (in my opinion). :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of the girls together on the grass and the last one of Emily that is in B & W, that look on her face is PRECIOUS! Great pictures Sara! I am getting close to purchasing my camera. I have decided on the Canon Rebel. I will use our Costco rebate to help go towards it and we get that in Feb. It also helps that we are getting a tax refund too. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pictures! Where were these taken, great background.

    ReplyDelete