I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Sick
Megan is on day 4 of being sick. It started Sunday after church when we discovered she had a fever of 103, yet was feeling fine and playing. Since then we have been fighting her fevers with Tylenol and Motrin and trying to compel her to rest. Yesterday we got into the doctor to find that it is strep throat, have started antibiotics, and she is finally resting. I took this just a few minutes ago while she is cuddled on the couch, watching Sesame Street, with Daddy's Seahawks blanket and her Bunny. I think it's going to be a long, quiet day of PBS and home.
She absolutely hates that she is missing school, especially because today is her teacher's birthday and she is going to miss the celebration. She is such a sweet baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor thing. Hope she recovers soon.
ReplyDelete