Monday, December 20, 2010

O Christmas Tree: Part 2




When I was at the girls' school last week, I was talking to a mom who told me their family was planning on putting up their tree that weekend (December 17th). Not us! It doesn't feel like Christmas until the tree is up, so our tree always goes up Thanksgiving weekend. I love the memories that the ornaments bring. After 10 years and 3 kids, we're growing quite a collection.

Our tree took a lot of tweaking and shaping to make it work this year. It always looks much smaller out in the forest, and it bigger than I probably wanted, but it's grown on me through the week. We also had so many extra boughs that I was able to create this swag for our front door and the girls created paper ornaments for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment