I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Yay for Tonight
Tonight is one of those nights that saves a momma's sanity. My parents are watching the girls (all three!) and Tony and I are going to go out to dinner and finish (is that wishful thinking?) our Christmas shopping. Although we love Allison to pieces, it's been a bit stressful making the move to three kiddos (plus we've had a number other stresses creep up on our family recently), and tonight is a much needed date night.
Thanks Amma and Papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hear ya! Date nights are very much needed. Enjoy Yourselves!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys that you got a date! It's so important to have that alone time with your spouse. :)
ReplyDelete