I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Our Own Olympics
I thought this was so cute this morning when I was getting my coupons out of the Sunday paper, that I had to find it online to post to share. Why don't moms and dads get gold medals?
Yeah, I saw that comic when I was reading the paper. It's very cute! :) I have a blog on Xanga, but there are so many people on here who have a blog, so I started one over here, just a copied version of what is on Xanga. www.hebrews133.blogspot.com :)
Hi Sara, It was great to see you at the conference yesterday, it sure was a great one. When you get a chance can you resend me your email address so I can make sure I have the right one. Thanks so much. And visit my blog if you want, I love your blog, I visit it quite a bit. Your girls are adorable. Korri
I SOOOOO agree! This is how I feel most days!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I saw that comic when I was reading the paper. It's very cute!
ReplyDelete:)
I have a blog on Xanga, but there are so many people on here who have a blog, so I started one over here, just a copied version of what is on Xanga.
www.hebrews133.blogspot.com
:)
Hi Sara,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you at the conference yesterday, it sure was a great one. When you get a chance can you resend me your email address so I can make sure I have the right one. Thanks so much. And visit my blog if you want, I love your blog, I visit it quite a bit. Your girls are adorable.
Korri