I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Arthur Lynn Weber
This morning we will be going to the memorial service for Tony's grandpa who passed away earlier this week after a long battle with Parkinson's. He was a great man, full of humor and love, even as his body was failing him. Tony and I were able to get some older pictures of Gramps that we scanned and loaded onto a digital frame that we will give Grams at today's service, and it was so good for me to see his life before I joined the family. Tony even learned a few things about his Gramps through the pictures.
I can't even imagine what Grams is going through after being married for over 60 years, and being his caretaker for many years, but I also love to think that he is healthy again and in the presence of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment