Thursday, May 21, 2009

Emily's Tap Recital




Emily had her tap dance recital. She was so excited about going on stage that she could not hold her body still in the half hour before the program started. We were so blessed to have Mia, the daughter of my friend Jen, just happen to be in the same class as Emily. I loved it because Jen and I got to chat on Mondays, and even snuck out to Starbucks while the girls were in class (we should have done that more often Jen!). We also had Mia and Jen over to play and have lunch at our house a few times after dance. Emily and Mia quickly became good friends. Their birthdays are even only one day apart. :)
After the performance, our families went out for ice cream together. I love doing little things that make life fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment