I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Megan's Party
With all that has been going on in our family, we knew that we were having low-key birthdays this year, including parties. Though I was pretty pleased with our simple PJ party. It had all the elements of a sleepover, but mom picked the girls up at 9:00 so they could sleep soundly in their own beds. We had pizza, decorated flip-flops, and watched the Hannah Montana movie with popcorn and candy. Compared to some of my more extravagant bashes in the past (including hand-made invites), I was reminded that simplicity can be good. Really good. I am so glad that Megan has such sweet friends, and especially proud of the way that they all included Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment