I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Photos by Ali
I love when God puts amazing people in your life. Ali Boddy is one of those people. We were connected through mutual friends when she and her family started their Ethiopian adoption. She is also an amazing photographer, and has taken me under her wing as a mentor and is always loving and generous with her time and knowledge and has really pushed me to my next level as a photographer this year.
So I was ecstatic when she was willing and able to do our first family pictures with Allison. There are just a preview, and they are amazing. I'm heading over to her house this afternoon to get a CD with more.
Ali's website: http://www.photosbyali.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Great photos! I love that the girls are coordinated but not exactly matching. Beautiful family!
ReplyDeletesara - what beautiful pictures! your girls are just precious
ReplyDeleteLove them all! I *heart* Allison's teeth. :)
ReplyDelete