Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Pumpkin Carving





I am a wise enough mom to know when I'm out numbered, and when the planning for our Halloween pumpkins came up, I knew that 2 parents (one who doubles as the paparazzi), 3 kids (one who wants to be held all the time), and 3 pumpkins was not going to work well. We already had plans to have dinner at my parents house on Saturday night, so we took our pumpkins with us and enlisted the help of my brother and my dad.

Team Meg: Megan and Papa did really well, and Megan was very involved in the planning, cleaning out the pumpkin, and supervising Papa's carving.

Team Emily: Emily drew her face on the pumpkin, scooped out a spoonful or two of the "guts" (But not without "ew" and "gross" and "do I have to?"). Uncle Steve did the rest.

Team Allison: Tony did everything, while Allison played with Amma and Aunt Alexis.

But in the end, we had 3 very cute, but simple, pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment