Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CCM: circa 2011: day 2

I don't know if I'll add a new song everyday, but I figure I should at least start out strong.

To expand my 2011 repertoire I decided I would go to the Christian page on iTunes and check out the song that was #1 on the list. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli.  My friend, Jamie, shared this song on Facebook a few weeks ago, and I loved it and added it to my iPod. It's fun, catchy, and does what my entire lent journey is supposed to do, point my mind toward God (even in episodes of lost keys).

So take a listen (turn up your speakers and dance with your kids). Then comment on the blog (not on Facebook), what is a recent, everyday thing that God used to teach you something. I just might gift someone this song on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment