Monday, March 21, 2011

CCM: circa 2011: day 6

Wow! So today I made the jump over to Air1 from the KLove genre (I'm sure if it made me feel older or younger, but part of this journey is to find fun music for the girls). I was perusing through the top 20 list and saw The City Harmonic. In my bulletin on Sunday, I saw that they were promoting an upcoming concert, but that's about all I knew. So I listened to the sample on Air1.com, and liked it. Then I went to their website and watched the video. Wow! Then I researched info about the upcoming concert. It's at our church! (I guess I need to pay more attention in church). I'm going to buy some of their songs on iTunes, and if the big girls like them, I think we have a date. Let me know if you'd like to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment