Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Birthday

Tomorrow I'm turning 6 years old. So today is my last day of being 5. Here are 5 things that were great about being 5.
  1. I started Kindergarten. I love Kindergarten because school is fun. The work we do in Kindergarten is fun.
  2. I went to Disneyland. My favorite thing about Disneyland is riding Dumbo in the rain with mommy. My other favorite ride is Soarin' Through California. I was also big enough to ride Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Matterhorn now that I am 5.
  3. I learned how to read when I was 5. Reading is fun because sometimes you pretend you are in the book. Another fun thing about reading is that some books have your name in it.
  4. I am learning how to play the piano now that I am 5. You can make up your own songs, and that's fun.
  5. I got my Tag books when I was 5. Tag is fun because you get to choose different stories and your pen reads it to you.
Five was great, but now I'm ready to be 6!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment