Sunday morning we decided to take a spur of the moment road trip to visit my grandparents in Sedona. We are so blessed to have all of my grandparents living in Arizona, yet we don't see them nearly often enough. But on our way to Sedona, we were in search of snow. We traveled up through Payson, then across the General Crook highway and found a perfect spot. The snow was deep and untouched, right off the side of the highway. We had snowball fights and made snow angels. Emily cracked us up (as usual) by insisting that she kept her hat down over her eyes, just high enough that she could peek out. Oh how I love that girl!
I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Snow Day
Sunday morning we decided to take a spur of the moment road trip to visit my grandparents in Sedona. We are so blessed to have all of my grandparents living in Arizona, yet we don't see them nearly often enough. But on our way to Sedona, we were in search of snow. We traveled up through Payson, then across the General Crook highway and found a perfect spot. The snow was deep and untouched, right off the side of the highway. We had snowball fights and made snow angels. Emily cracked us up (as usual) by insisting that she kept her hat down over her eyes, just high enough that she could peek out. Oh how I love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment