I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Glasses
It was bound to happen. With Tony and me as their parents, the girls were bound to have bad eyesight. Unfortunatly we didn't realize it would be this early and both at once. I was at the eye doctor for my annual visit (only because my contact perscription was expired and I was out of contacts) and found that the girls were on our insurance. I thought that I would bring them in for a free check up, just to hear that everything was fine. But that isn't the news we got. A few hundred dollars later, they both have glasses.
But at least they're cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, they are so cute!!! You have beautiful girls, and they both look so great in their glasses. I'm always amazed at how one of your daughters looks so much like you (I think the top picture) and then your other daughter looks so much like Tony (the bottom picture) :) Is it just me, or have you heard this before?
ReplyDeleteThey look so grown up! But glasses fit them well. I love E's purple glasses! Cuteness!
ReplyDelete