I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Snow Day
In early January we had a huge snow storm go through northern Arizona. So we did what every other Phoenician does, and headed up north to play in the snow. Four hours of driving for 40 minutes of snow play (E was the first one to get frozen out this time). The snow was fresh and deep. Allison wasn't too sure what to make of it, but she loved eating it. I know those of you who have snow months on end must think I'm crazy, but I absolutely love snow, and hope that at one point in my life I'll be able to trade our 120+ summers for a few snow days and a crackling fire in the fireplace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment