Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14













Tonight we made chocolate dipped pretzels with peppermint to give to our neighbors. Tony loved grinding up the candy canes into peppermint dust, and the girls were good at dipping. (though, they didn't think it was as much fun as the Pilgrim Hats were). But, they are so yummy, you may want to move into our neighborhood just so you can have some!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I think you do the cutest things and it is clear that you all have a blast while doing it!
    Those pretzels are so yummy, aren't they!?
    Have a blessed Christmas if we don't see you at church. What are the chances with 14 services, huh!?
    love, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is official you do the most baking I know during Christmas. If I can stand to be on my feet at all Wednesday we are going to make cookies but only with Andy's help I can not do it alone.

    ReplyDelete