Thursday, December 18, 2008

picture tag

The object of picture tag:
1) choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) select the 4th picture in the folder, insert it into a post
3) explain the picture
4) tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc.)
February 4, 2008
We had bought a Bingo/Tic-Tac-Tow/Tiddly Winks game set from Wal-Mart (I think) and I was teaching the girls how to play Tiddly Winks on a rainy Monday morning. I love looking at this picture and remembering that day and seeing the love and helpfulness that Megan and Emily have for each other. They weren't scoring many points, but they were shooting little plastic disks all across our playroom. I'd probably still find some if I looked hard enough (or cleaned well enough).
I am tagging Jen Schwab, Erika Christofolo, Korri Ray, and Liz Coffey. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment