I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
December 2
This is the first year that we have had an artificial tree, so getting tree scents into our home was a high priority for me this week. Today Emily and I headed for the mall for storytime, and Bath & Body Works was a must on my to do list. I admit, it isn't quite the same as a real, fresh, tree, but it will do just fine. Plus, I only paid $1.06 for both items you see here. Yea for sales and coupons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the new look! Very festive. :D
ReplyDeleteI *heart* Bath and Body Works.
Every year for me, I must have an artificial tree. I'm actually allergic to real ones. :( I found that out the hard way one year. I can be around them, I just can't touch them.