Christmas Day
We had a wonderful Christmas Day. Knowing that we had to be at Tony's mom's house later that morning, we actually woke the girls up a little early to be able to have our 4 person family Christmas. It didn't take much to get the girls up once they realized that it was Christmas morning though. We opened our gifts together, had breakfast, and played with their new scooters and played Mickey Mouse Yahtzee.
Then off to Grammy's house to celebrate with uncles, aunts, and cousins. Before gifts we sang carols, read a Christmas book, and learned about the names of Jesus by hanging ornaments on an Advent Tree. And of course, more playtime.
I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
December 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment