I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Go Seahawks
Tony and his dad are Seattle Seahawks fans (and so are Megan and Emily). Just before we left for Ethiopia, his dad gave us a gift with Seahawks gear for all three girls. Today Megan and Emily wanted to wear their dresses, and picked out Allison's clothes as well.
Today was also Megan and Emily's first day back at school since Alli came home, so Emily is wearing a "Big Sister" sticker that was in a card from our sweet friend Jan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CONGRATULATIONS on your three beautiful daughters all together at last! I can't wait to meet her and have Alli and Lily be new friends, too!
ReplyDelete