I'm just a normal, everyday, suburban, stay at home mom. I'm doing the best I can to love my Jesus, my husband, and my three precious daughters. Thanks for reading our story.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Yesterday we were spontaneous. If you know me well, you know that spontaneity isn't one of my character traits, but it worked out well for us.
We picked the big girls up from school and headed over to Sonic for Happy Hour (our Friday tradition). Then we decided that we would pick out our pumpkins for carving tonight at Grandma and Grandpas, which led to trying to find a pumpkin patch I had heard about, but never been to. Once we arrived we found that they have a little festival, and we decided to stay. We played on the playground, did the corn maze and a "Clue" style game within the maze, played carnival games, and Tony and the girls rode the barrel train.
Unfortunately, their pumpkins were overpriced, so we still don't have the pumpkins we need for tonight, but we're planning on hitting a grocery store on the way to my parents'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment