Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Show & Tell

Emily is the "Special Student" today, which means that she got to bring show and tell to kindergarten. This morning she wanted Allison to be her show and tell. We loaded all three girls up (not an easy feat since I was my first morning on my own), but we made it and had a wonderful time.

I love Emily's teacher, and though she is battling some things in her life, when the kids walk in she is cheerful and all about them. (You have to be on top of your game to teach Kinder.)

Allison did great with all the 5 and 6 year olds wanting to meet her and love on her. Emily was so proud to tell her friends all about her new sister, and it made me so proud to be their mom. One of Emily's classmates asked, "Do you like your baby sister?" and Emily got this look on her face like, what kind of a question is that, giggled, and answered, "Of course I do! I love her."

No comments:

Post a Comment