My husband loves me. I already knew that, but tonight he is showing his love by his actions.
Our upstairs computer monitor has been not working well for the past few months. It's ok for most things, but has been causing me trouble, especially when I'm photo editing for Simple Smiles. With our adoption expenses I was just content to work on photos until it started to short out, but then I'd have to let it "rest". It was working fine, but I have a busy Christmas portrait season about to start.
Well, my wonderful husband went out on his own and sold something of his so that he could buy me a new, HD monitor. And right now he is setting it up. So this year, I'll be able to edit my Simple Smiles photos on a brand new monitor. Plus all the pictures from Ethiopia and pictures of our own girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment